[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU projetct request was missed

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU projetct request was missed
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:20:01 -0400

>     No, I'm waiting for a reply for address@hidden to know with url is
>     always working for raw access to the mailing list archives.
>
> Please send mail again.  They should not take a week to do an easy
> job like this for you.

I haven't received any email in the past week to address@hidden that
has been related to mailing lists, so I checked the bug tracking
system at savannah to see if the message might be there.  I believe
this email is in reference to the GNU screen archives bug mentioned on
savannah, and I've since fixed that bug.  Please let me know if this
is not the bug you're referring to.