[Savannah-hackers] submission of Multiple Choice Questionnaire in PHP -

From: dufourfab
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multiple Choice Questionnaire in PHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:31:28 -0400

Fabrice DUFOUR <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Multiple Choice Questionnaire in PHP
System name: phpmcq
Type: non-GNU

Create and handle MCQ (Multiple Choice Questionnaire). Each user could log in,
in order to have access to his previous scores. There are (will be !) 2 levels
of log : an administrator one where you can enter questions, modify them and
create questionnaires. To create a questionnaire you must chose one or more
questions in the data base, a question can belong to more than one
questionnaire. The questions are sorted by subject (mathematic, computer
science, network…) and a questionnaire can gather more than one subject. The
second level of log is the user one, here you can only select a questionnaire
and respond it. At the end you have a correction of the questionnaire (if the
administrator has allow the correction) and a score.

I don’t know what to say about the technical description of my source code (I
will send it to you by mail). The sources are coded in PHP because the purpose
is to embed this project in web sites. The code and the comments are written in
French, but I have planed to translate them in English. There are several php
files, each file correspond to a function of the project (enter, delete, modify…
 questions or questionnaires).

Other Software Required:
LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)

Other Comments: