[Savannah-hackers] [support #102273] Allow project to be used live on we

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102273] Allow project to be used live on website
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:32:01 -0400

Support Request #102273, was updated on Tue 07/15/2003 at 19:18
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102273&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: xevol
Date: Tue 07/29/2003 at 12:32
Logged In: YES
user_id=6252
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4b)
Gecko/20030516 Mozilla Firebird/0.6

I understand that you don't have the man-power to set-up and
maintain something as complex as MySQL, PHP, and Perl.  I
still believe that my request is simpler than the above but
that is not the point.  Currently, Savannah is the only good
option for Free Software developers.  While I have a few
projects on Sourceforge, that was before they went
proprietary.  I would like to offer myself for help perform
maintainance tasks on Savannah.  I have spent a good amount
of time with GForge which shares the same original code
base.  Please let me know where/how to start.

By: yeupou