Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BibORB BibTeX On-line References Br

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BibORB BibTeX On-line References Browser - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:52:45 -0400

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 10:34:55AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>

> Guillaume Gardey <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: BibORB BibTeX On-line References Browser
> System name: biborb
> Type: GNU

Before releasing your project under the GPL, please place
copyright notices and permission to copy statements at the beginning
of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy of the plain
text version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, go to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

You have included a contracted form of the permission to copy
statements.

Please send an updated tarball to me.

Rudy