Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libccmusic -

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libccmusic -
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:16:47 -0400

Your project nearly complies with the Savannah policies.  Nevertheless
I have approved your project.

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307

Please update your files.

I placed it in to the nongnu section and asked the GNU evalation team
to evaluate your project.  When you get approved we can change it and
put it in the GNU section.  Please change the address ASAP so when the
evaluation team downloads the tarball it already contains the correct

Kind regards,

Web page
GNU/Linux for schools
Savannah hacker