[Savannah-hackers] I posted two news items

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] I posted two news items
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:47:54 +0200

As it was important to make a news announcement I first searched
through the bug archive and found an open bug.

2003-08-05  Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>

        * As Mathieu pointed out in bugreport 3773 the site news
        administration is broken.  I have approved manually two
        newsitems (ssh keys, and no moderation).

There will be no moderation till I (or an other savannah-hacker who
needs it) get my access back on fencepost.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux user and Savannah hacker http://savannah.gnu.org
Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.
                            - Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971)