[Savannah-hackers] submission of Emanated, The C++ Documentation Compile

From: njthaker5981
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Emanated, The C++ Documentation Compiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:17:46 -0400

Nirav Thaker J. <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Emanated, The C++ Documentation Compiler
System name: emanated
Type: non-GNU

The project is simple Documentation compiler for C++ programmers. It scans
through the C++ source files and generates the HTML files, one file per class.
It documents the Class information in predefined formated HTML which can be
customized by the user. The purpose is that a complete documentation provides
for the speedy development of the softwares and common interface to all the
programmers working over the same project.

I am having the complete source code but I want the program to do somethign
more than this, I haven't posted it anywhere on the web, because i don't have
the web space, I want to include support for C language also.

The software has no dependancies, it requires only one c++ compiler to make the
binary image of my program.

Other Software Required:
No

Other Comments: