Re: [Savannah-hackers] spammers using our mailing lists

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:08:39 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Luciano Giordana <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
> I thought I should let you know that there have been spammer using our
> lists.
>
> here is the "from" address :

Hi,

There's not so much things we can do about it. The safest solution is to add a
filter on your mail client against this address.

   -- I\'m right now on vacation and I\'m forced to use an unfriendly tool to
   get/send mail. If you expect a reply from me very soon, add \"urgent\" in
   the subject field --