[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of GNU Sim - savannah.gnu.org

From: Daniel E Baumann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of GNU Sim - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 05:43:42 -0500

Hi, I got an updated email on the status of this project from someone but it
was accidentally deleted when cleaning up my mail. I believe it had further
instructions on what I needed to do to allow the software to be evaluated for
inclusion in GNU. If you know anything about this and could resend or get the
person to resend the message to me that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Dan

--
And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use

Was I helpful?  Let others know:
  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=chillywilly