Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Emanated, The C++ Documentation Com

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Emanated, The C++ Documentation Compiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:53:02 +0200

Please register your project again and include an (temporary) URL
pointing to the source code.  The description you gave when
registering will not be read by the general public. If you are still
concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to me by
email (address@hidden)

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and statement permitting copying at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Regards,

Rudy