[Savannah-hackers] submission of GeometryGL - savannah.nongnu.org

From: rhuelga
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GeometryGL - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:57:45 -0400

Roberto Huelga Diaz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: GeometryGL
System name: geometrygl
Type: non-GNU

                              GeometryGL
                              ----------

This is a general purpose Geometric C++ library, designed to be fast
and work near of OpenGL or Mesa, but doesn't need any of these libs.

GeometryGL provide 2 and 3 dimensional Geometric Objects, like
vectors, matrix, lines, ray, bounding box, etc... and implements the
basic operations between them.

In the code I make intensive use of templates. The lib don't use
operator overload, because in preliminary test I observe that is
slowest than normal method, and I need the library for real time
develops, where speed are fundamental. In future version, may be
implemented, but it use, always will be a developer option.

The library, born as a simple include and was growing to help me in
other projects, and now I think it can be useful for other persons. I
hope you enjoy it.

I don't include the a URL to the code, because I don't have a web page
(my ADSL is temporally down), but if it's necesary I will send it by
email or create a web account to upload it.

Roberto Huelga Diaz
address@hidden

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: