[Savannah-hackers] submission of CM4 Super Pack - savannah.nongnu.org

From: caleyjag1983
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CM4 Super Pack - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:54:59 -0400

Davie Murchison <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: zlib
Other License:
Package: CM4 Super Pack
System name: cm4superpack
Type: non-GNU

The file is a graphical enhancement pack for Championship Manager 4.
Basically, it includes background pictures, competition logos for football
leagues and player faces. As yet, we are still working on getting the pack
together for distribution.

Some pictures we have collected from web-sites but we have managed to get
written permission to use them so there are no copyright issues.

Other Software Required:
The only program this pack needs to run as it should is Championship Manager 4,
however if the file is extracted without this program, it can still be used as
it is basically just a collection of pictures/wallpapers.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/