Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Atomic Linux - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Stuart Longland
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Atomic Linux - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:53:49 +1000

Rudy Gevaert wrote:

I can not accept your project because we do not host distributions.
We do not have the resources to do that.

Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,

Rudy

Hi,
        Thanks for the prompt response and the feedback.

I can understand this, and I shall continue looking elsewhere. I'm trying to stick to the free hosts as being a community effort, being done by a small group of people, there isn't much in the way of cash to go around. This project has been previously rejected by SourceForge (reason unknown).

Suggestion: Could this be documented somewhere on the site? such as on http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=What_is_the_registration_process.txt.

        As I've said before, I appreciate the prompt feedback.
Thanks anyway.
| Stuart Longland           stuartl at longlandclan.hopto.org |
| Brisbane Mesh Node: 719             http://stuartl.cjb.net/ |
| I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |
| Griffith Student No:           Course: Bachelor/IT (Nathan) |