Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ArX revision control system - savan

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ArX revision control system -
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:29:15 -0400

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 10:05:06PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> All of the source files in the latest release (1.0pre11) should now
> have an appropriate GPL notice.  There is no cryptography in the
> current release, although future versions may.  In that case, I
> would like to continue to use the mailing list and bug tracker, but
> I would distribute the actual crypto code from elsewhere.

In that case contact us first, I think we should be able to solve that
problem.  I think te FSF Europe/France/... would surely be able to

Web page
GNU/Linux for schools
Savannah hacker