Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS HTML commit messages

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS HTML commit messages
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:47:01 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> You are right, I forgot that I had to change that to.  Can you retry?

Now I didn't get any error messages during commit, but we didn't receive
email for the commit either. On commits to source repositories we get the
message in 20 seconds or so. This is what cvs commit said:

Checking in index.html;
/webcvs/non-gnu/fenfire/index.html,v  <--  index.html
done

> We have some problems with the syncing of the WWW server.  Someone is
> working on it.

Ok, good to know.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden