Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Behemot Ircd Server - savannah.gnu.

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Behemot Ircd Server - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:20:57 -0400

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 01:36:52PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>

> Fabio Gallonetto <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Behemot Ircd Server
> System name: behemot
> Type: GNU

> The Program is an ircd services. I took bahamut ircd and modified something
> to get it look more similar to unreal ircd. This is a project for my network
> www.chattiamo.it (italian) but i'd like to publish it in gpl cause maybe
> someone will like and need it :o) A really beta of the product cam be found
> at: www.dune.it/behemot-1.0.tar.gz
>
> Other Software Required:
> It uses zlib for compression between two server.

You have now put the whole project under the GPL version 1 (or any
later version).

Are you sure you want it this way?

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307
  USA

Please update your files.

If you put it under the GPL version two the address get changed too.
So you can do the two changes in one command.

Rudy

(You don't have to reregister your project again, just reply to this
mail).  If you change it, please mail an updated tarball to me.