Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Java Game Engine - savannah.nongnu.

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Java Game Engine - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:56:45 -0400

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 07:42:04AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Un projet a ?t? soumis ? savannah.nongnu.org
> Ce courriel a ?t? envoy? ? address@hidden, address@hidden
>

> laurent boucher <address@hidden> a d?crit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: lgpl
> Autre Licence:
> Paquet: Java Game Engine
> Nom syst?me: jge
> Type: non-GNU

> Le but de ce projet est de fournir une librairie java favorisant la cr?ation
> de jeux 2d et 3d.
> Le projet sera bas? sur la librairie sdl, pour je faire le project contiendra
> un wrapper java-sdl.
> Le project utilisera jogl pour la partie 3d.

You must determine whether your project can run on a Free
Software Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information).

Please provide us more information about this point.

Under what license is jogl?

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Regards,

Rudy