[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Bxl] Voting, when?

From: ehj
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Bxl] Voting, when?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:09:27 +0200 (CEST)

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 10:33:28AM +0200, Wiebe van der Worp wrote:
>> I am a bit lost. Can anybody update me about when a voting could be
>> expected? I hear very different stories.
>
> I would like to know too.  We at Savannah have already removed the first
> page from during the demo because we heard from that the vote was
> prosponed.
>
> Now I've read some messages that say the vote maybe could go through.

I learned that in theory one group could ask for having the vote during
first plenary session even if the swpat-direvtive now is not on the agenda
for 1,2,3/9. If this request is put forward on monday, the vote would be
on thursday 4/9. This is unlikely to happen (for example, the translation
machinery stopped when the vote was removed from 1/9 schedule, and will
not restart easily, only EDD amendements were published on internal
parl.web before amendement deadline yesterday, etc).

The vote will probably be in the second plenary session which is 22-2x sept.

> We at Savannah are willing to put up the front page again a couple of
> days before the vote.

We will tell you through our distributed coordination system when to do
what ;-)

//Erik