Re: [Savannah-hackers] What's up?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] What's up?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:56:40 -0400

    That could be because the ffii site was beging under heavy load
    (slashedotted).  Anyway I didn't see anything strange when I viewed
    the frontpage (I did so several times).  I'll place the image local
    when the anti-swpat page is put back in place. (It's removed now).

    The image was not local.

Well, that's the problem of course!  The image should have been copied
locally.  Why didn't you do it that way?