[Savannah-hackers] savannah news item

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah news item
Date: 04 Sep 2003 08:39:19 +0200

I'm going to post the following news item for Savannah in the morning.

title: Mail Delivery issues ?

Several savannah-users noticed speed issues with the mail delivery on the
mailing-lists.

We feel important to forward you information we received from the
people in charge of the GNU/nonGNU mail server:

  "There are no current speed issues with mailing lists on our end.

  SoBig.F hit us very hard starting August 19th, and those problems
  persisted for about a week.  SoBig.F has been affecting other mail
  servers as well.  SoBig.F is causing an extra-ordinary number of
  incoming mail connections, and this occasionally is delaying
  legitimate mail from arriving to gnu.org addresses.

  If the problem occurs again, a copy of an email with Received headers
  would be useful."

Is it ok? Typo, grammar, content?

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org