[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS transfert

From: Nic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS transfert
Date: 04 Sep 2003 22:45:19 +0100

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> Nic <address@hidden> said:
>
> > Damien Genet <address@hidden> writes:

> > > Signature attached.
> > > Hope that works, this is my first signature :)
> >
> > It doesn't appear to be the sig you have on savannah.
> >
> > Sorry, I can't accept it. I've got to use your key from a trusted
> > source (savannah will do).
> >
> > Have you still got access to the private key half of the key-pair for
> > which the public key is on savannah?
>
> Didn't you already received my mails ? I know there a slowdown of the
> internet but it's a bit strange.
>
> I already unpacked the tarball. The gpg stuff cannot currently be a
> requirement we the structure we have. Basically we make backups and
> do what people ask unless we have doubt about their identity.

It is *REALLY* slow. I did recieve your emails... but they're coming
through very slowly. Mine likewise.

btw I don't think getting people to sign stuff should be a
problem. I've already done it on the one transfer I've done. And
furthermore I think we need to do it less we be put in an
embarrassing position.

Nic