Re: [Savannah-hackers] Should we make a GPG key a requirement for new us

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Should we make a GPG key a requirement for new users?
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:40:33 -0400

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:21:23PM +0100, Nic wrote:

> > At my university account I can sign en encrypt messages :) thanks to
> > mutt.
>
> I'm not sure why you'd need to set it up on savannah. I just have it
> setup for my personal email address (on the computers that I use to
> send email).

Well, I should set it up on fencepost because that is the place where
I handle my GNU mail.

The problem is I do not know how to set it up on fencepost when I
already have a working setup on my university account>

> So you would set it up on your university account and use it from
> there.
> No?

It is already working on my university account.

Any pointers?

Rudy
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms