[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: what would you like to see

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: what would you like to see
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 05:17:10 -0400

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 09:53:44AM +0100, Nic wrote:
> But if Rudy did the work now he could write it up next year. And then

I still have a full curriculum to follow this year.  But I can surely
be bussy with it already.

At least I need to get familiar with Savannah internals and got to
learn a bit of all the different languages it uses.

E.g. I already know of Perl and PHP

I know a bit of PHP, but don't know Perl yet.

For those who are wondering, I am a Computer Science student at the
university of Ghent.

> he could have a nap for the rest of the year.

If only I could ;)

Web page
GNU/Linux for schools
Savannah hacker