[Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 05:04:48 -0400

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 09:35:28AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Is it just me or currently our replies to users requests are an awful
> mess?

With mailinglists speading up again, I think it will disappear.

> I still did not understand why this userwas talking about emacs,
> especially using emacs on another computer. Savannah is unlike
> fencepost not a computer where we provide shell accounts. Shells
> accounts are reserved for admins.

Maybe he didn't know that he could change the key himselves.

> I hope that problem of mail delay is over. Anyway, before replying to
> support request not posted through the support tracker, we should
> always reget our mails before sending one, just in case someone
> already replied.

I'm using fencepost for mail so one would think I would get them
sooner than you two.

Anyway, do we already support sshv2 keys?

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org