[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] grabcomics want to be a GNU package

From: Andres Baravalle
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] grabcomics want to be a GNU package
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:32:06 +0200

At 11.57 05/09/2003, you wrote:
Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  phpGrabComics
Project System Name:  grabcomics
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=5195

For using phpGrabComics you only need PHP (a not too old installation), without database or strange configurations. You can password protect the backoffice, or you can leave it accesible.

Actually it supports grabbing today's strip from several sites, like Dilbert, Calvin and Hobbes, Snoopy and Il Manifesto.

phpGrabComics is free software distributed under the terms of GNU General Public License.

phpGrabComics home page is http://www.baravalle.it/phpGrabComics/ and it can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=33239.

Existing ports include phpGrabComics for desktop (to be used as desktop), phpGrabComics for NUKE (to be used as phpnuke module) and phpGrabComics for syndication (rss feeds).

 -- the Savannah admin

sorry, I did not undestand if there is something that I still need to do before getting evaluated or not.

Thank tou in advance,
    Andres

Andres Baravalle
http://www.baravalle.it

Gli uomini d'azione sono poco pratici.
La stessa azione li allontana dalla loro meta.
Paco Ignacio Taibo I