[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] libgtkpp want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] libgtkpp want to be a GNU package
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:09:11 -0400

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  libgtk++
Project System Name:  libgtkpp
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=5229
library because i have not found a c++ library for GTK. I know about the gtkmm
lib, but these lib has (for me) a unusable programming interface. The main
target by writing this library is to create an api like the QT library writen
by Trolltech (http://www.trolltech.com). The curent release is available on
http://195.135.166.74/libgtk++/

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah