[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Nixal GNU/Linux Usr Grp Website ( N

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Nixal GNU/Linux Usr Grp Website ( NSEC, Kolkata) - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 12 Sep 2003 10:06:12 +0200

There are some things that should be defined before approving this
request:

        - Do the GLUGs qualify as part of the "GNU project"? *

        - Which kind of website area should they get, if so
                (nongnu -> www.nongnu.org/glugname
                 gnu -> www.gnu.org/software/glugname???
                 gnu -> www.gnu.org/glug/glugname ???)

        - Shouldn't we create a special group type ** for GUG (GNU
         User Group), to makes thing more clear, and more convenient
         to manage in the long run?

Notes:
------
* The Toronto Hurd User Group is qualified as non-GNU
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/thug/>

** We have currently 3 Group Type: GNU, non-GNU, www.gnu.org

Regards,