Re: [Savannah-hackers] Invoking log_accum for Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Invoking log_accum for Emacs
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:42:09 -0400

    Shouldn't the tag be "EMACS_21_1_RC" in stead of "RC" in the file that
    invokes log_accum?  I did not find an RC branch.

I thought that branch was called "RC".  If its name is really
EMACS_21_1_RC, then that's what should be in the -r option.
Could you try that?

    I did not make the requested mailinglists but let the commits go to a
    personal emailaddress. I did not receive any commit mail for
    EMACS_21_1_RC.  I let the commit for the MAIN branch go a personal
    email address and to emacs-commits.  For that commit I didn't receive
    any mail too and the mailinglist neither.

Can you find out what is happening inside the script
in that case?

Does -r MAIN work correctly?