[Savannah-hackers] Problem accessing CVS repository for sources

From: Andre DOS ANJOS
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problem accessing CVS repository for sources
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:40:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

        I cannot access my CVS repository for sources. It's "web" tree is
ok, but not the one for sources. Everytime I try to make a CVS add to it I
get the same error:

Cannot access /cvsroot/blog/CVSROOT
No such file or directory

        My CVS setup is the following:

            export CVS_RSH="ssh";
            export CVSROOT="address@hidden:/cvsroot/blog";
            alias cvs="cvs -z3";

        Then I try to

        cvs add <dir>

        And it gives the error message above. Looking to the web
interface, I get a page that says the following:

/cgi-bin/viewcvs/blog: unknown location

        What makes me thing the server is down or the location is not
created (but it was yesterday!)?

        Regards, Andre.

--
Andre Rabello DOS ANJOS, M.Sc.
Signal Processing, Data Analysis and Computing