[Savannah-hackers] submission of Code File Format Converter - savannah.n

From: chunfu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Code File Format Converter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:52:57 -0400

Chunfu Lai <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Code File Format Converter
System name: fconvert
Type: non-GNU

The software program is called "File Converter". This is a tool to translate
code file format. Currently, there are three formats supported - binary, Intel
HEX and ASCII. It is alike HEX2BIN but more powerful. I have used and tested it
on my job. Lasted version is 0.7 build 2003/09/16.

Download source from http://twlab.org/develop/convert.

Other Software Required:
none

Other Comments: