Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Narya Forum and Project Incubator -

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Narya Forum and Project Incubator - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:40:42 -0400

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 08:58:30PM -0500, Terry Hancock wrote:

> Only because you think that words are more important than actions.

Different word convey different ideas.

> Remember you are rejecting what I do because of what I CALL
> it.  Not what it is. What it is is what is important to me.  And I find
> your terminology obstructive to the success of the substance of
> the matter.

This is not true.  I do not reject what you do.  I reject your project
because it doesn't comply with the Savannah policy.

If having success means giving up on my ideals I feel fine without
success.

Read the following text
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html
if you want