[Savannah-hackers] submission of European Master on Free Software - sava

From: villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of European Master on Free Software - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:50:27 -0400

Jaime E. Villate <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: European Master on Free Software
System name: masterlibre
Type: non-GNU

A group of European Universities in Madrid, Bordeaux and Porto have joined
together to launch a "European Master on Free Software". The project proposal
was submitted to the Madrid regional government, which rated it among the best
proposals received, providing some funding to help with its start-up.

We plan to release as Free Documentation all teaching and organizational
material related to this European Master, so other Institutions in other
regions can benefit from them. We also welcome any other Institutions who would
like to join in the project, which will be in a planning phase     untill the
end of 2003 and is due to start after the Summer of 2004.

This project will be used to maintain the documentation repository of the
Masters Program and to coordinate its activities.

Other Software Required:
None at this point. We may need some in the future and of course it will all
comply with Savannah's policies.

Other Comments:
I (Jaime Villate) will play the main role in the administration of this
Savannah project.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/