Re: [Savannah-hackers] evaluation

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] evaluation
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:18:51 +0200

D. E. Evans wrote:
The /evaluation/evaluation.html page that is currently in CVS is
not posting to gnu.org through the server's replication script.
Paul, our system admin, suggested there may be something within
savannah causing the difficulty.  Could you check on this?

As far as I know, www.gnu.org is currently pulling updates from sv.gnu.org, and this issue is out of savannah hacker's reach. I suggest to check that the update script on www.gnu.org calls 'cvs up -d', otherwise new folders won't show up.