[Savannah-hackers] Re: Uploading files

From: Annamalai Gurusami
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Uploading files
Date: 09 Oct 2003 13:42:15 +0530

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> You should not specify a port with this command (:443). Why? Well, I'm
> not a CVS developer.

Any pointers on how to use gserver or kserver (instead of pserver)
stuff?

If I don't specify the :443 in the command, ssh tries to connect to
port 22 which is not allowed by our proxy server here.  Thats why I
have to specify the port.

> What should you do now? Can you ping the server on the port 443? If so
> retry your command without the port specification.
> If you cannot, ask your sysadmins to open that port for outcoming
> connections.

I have talked with him, and he cannot do it.  Its company policy.
Thanks for your patient replies.

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2003-09-27 10:26:46 annamalai.gurusami>

Pth is a very portable POSIX/ANSI-C based library for Unix platforms
which provides non-preemptive priority-based scheduling for multiple
threads of execution (aka ``multithreading'') inside event-driven
applications.

http://www.gnu.org/software/pth/