[Savannah-hackers] Re: Uploading files

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Uploading files
Date: 09 Oct 2003 10:50:33 +0200

Annamalai Gurusami <address@hidden> said:

> Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > You should not specify a port with this command (:443). Why? Well, I'm
> > not a CVS developer.
>
> Any pointers on how to use gserver or kserver (instead of pserver)
> stuff?

We do not provide gserver neither kserver.

> If I don't specify the :443 in the command, ssh tries to connect to
> port 22 which is not allowed by our proxy server here.  Thats why I
> have to specify the port.

Hum, in this case you are force to use the pserver. You should use the
CVS original authentication method.
(see the CVS manual, you have to edit files in your CVSROOT)

It means that you need CVS access via SSH once. Is it possible for you
to access a computer not behind a painy firewall once?

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: