[Savannah-hackers] submission of The Machine Learning Project - savannah

From: mdilascio
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Machine Learning Project -
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:44:16 -0400

A package was submitted to

Mariano Dilascio <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: The Machine Learning Project
System name: knowhow7
Type: GNU

The Know-How Project it consist of a set of java class (Framework) in order to
be able to solve problems of the real life .

The java class are implemented in some cases with Machine Lerning algorithms,
all implememtation ara plain java class.

Also, some classes would use JDBC technology in order to obtain data sets.

The Know-How Framework can be used in a java program and be executed in any
operating system that it has installed a JVM 1.4+ , and plus the JDBC driver of
the data base that utilize.

The project it is completely developed in java and completely developed from
scratch  (except the JDBC drivers).

I do not have any code to show yet.

Other Software Required:
Java Virtual Machine 1.4 or great (JRE).

JDBC Drivers to acces a Data Base.

Other Comments:
This project have been rejected 2 times.

This is my first experience in a open source project , I thank for the patience
of hackers of savannah by its time and dedication approving this project. :)