[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: [gnu.org #118372] Moving the manuals]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: [gnu.org #118372] Moving the manuals]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:17:06 -0400

do you know what he means by permission errors?
is this problem real?  please report on the situation.

our webmasters must have access to edit ALL web pages on www.gnu.org.
we went to some effort, when setting up savannah, to make that true.
if there are some that the webmasters cannot access, that's a serious
problem.