[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Internet Phone Answering Machine -

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Internet Phone Answering Machine - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:03:14 +0100

I think we have a communication problem.

Two times, Rudy Gevaert asked you "Would you mind changing references
to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?"

<http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2003-10/msg00731.html>
<http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2003-10/msg00761.html>

You never replied about that but however you re-registered your project
several time. What are we supposed to understand?

Please provide information about that or we will no longer take
account of your registration attempts.

For the record:

    > It requires the OpenH323 library - see http://www.openh323.org
    > for more information. It is known to run on Linux, FreeBSD,
    > Solaris and MacOS X.

    FreeBSD, Solaris and MacOS X are not kernels but Operating
    System. So my interpretation is that in this phrase "Linux"
    describe also an Operating System.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |