[Savannah-hackers] submission of TickleSharp - savannah.nongnu.org

From: jscottb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TickleSharp - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:30:15 -0500

Scott Beasley <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: TickleSharp
System name: ticklesharp
Type: non-GNU

TickleSharp is a portable binding to the Tcl/Tk scripting language for the .NET
VM.  The assembly consists of two files, one is a small C wrapper library that
allows for Callbacks into your .NET code, and the other is the assembly itself
written in C#.  The C# code uses P/Invoke to get at the wrapper and Tcl/Tk
DLL's. Right now it compiles under all known (by me) .NET CLR's which include
PNET (DotGNU), Mono and MS .NET.  It runs fine under pnets ilrun and mono's
mint (but not under mono's jit) I have not run it under the MS CLR as of yet.

Other Software Required:
http://www.tcltk.com

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah