[Savannah-hackers] Troubles with the rms-assist Savannah account [gnu.or

From: Brett Smith via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Troubles with the rms-assist Savannah account [gnu.org #123414]
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:46:09 -0500

I seem to be having some difficulty with the rms-assist project recently
created on Savannah.  I asked that it be hidden from the public, like
fsf-usa-org, and there is no problem with this.  However, as a result of
whatever changes were made, I seem to be unable to perform any
administrative tasks on the account through the web interface; if I attempt
to access the admin page, it simply returns a page that says I have
insufficient access to view it.  Same goes for the project page.  Links to
both appear on my personal account page, under the projects list.

Is this fixable?  Or are hidden projects like this supposed to be
administered through some other channel?

Thanks,

--
-- Brett Smith