[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:08:20 +0100

sankaran nambi <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> 1.  ( ) text/plain          (*) text/html
>

> Hi Mathieu,
>

> I have attached source code for this utility.
>
> This is not very innovative program.
>
> But I think it is a "nice to have" utility.
>
> It would be very handy for people who write shell scripts or use the shell
> often.

Well, but can it do something more than date?

While it can be, sure, interesting, to rewrite by yourself GNU date,
we would rather avoiding several implementation of the same software
if there are no real differences in terms of functionality.

And if they are features missing in GNU date, we would be very happy
if you contribute to GNU date directly.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |