[Savannah-hackers] Re: moving libcdio from nongnu CVS to gnu CVS

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: moving libcdio from nongnu CVS to gnu CVS
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:47:01 +0100

"R. Bernstein" <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> On Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:09:21 -0500 Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>   I hereby dub libcdio a GNU package.
>
> Does libcido CVS move from nongnu to elsewhere? Would like to make
> another release soon, but if things are moving/changing I'd like to
> coordinate that with the release.

Packages will now be available at ftp.gnu.org and no longer in the
Savannah download area.

You need to send a mail to address@hidden to be able to manage that
area.

Your files are still available on the server but now the Savannah
pages are updated according to your project new status, and the link
download area point to your (currently non existing) ftp area.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |