[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of ezAddition - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of ezAddition - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:59:43 +0100

address@hidden a tapoté :

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Eddie Kukiela <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: ezAddition
> System name: ekukiela101
> Type: GNU

> ezAddition is a free addition/subtraction program. It is available from
> www.computerfixingandteacher.com/ezAddition.sh and can be used with
> Linux/UNIX. I (Eddie Kukiela) am the creator of the project (as you can see
> on the Web site), and hope to release a better version soon.
>
> Other Software Required:
> I do not have any software dependencies for this program.
>
> Other Comments:
> This program needs a shell, which can be found at /bin/sh. #! needs to be at
> the top of it, too, because it tells that that's the place to shell.

I'm afraid but your project seems outside the scope of savannah, as it
is only a call to expr, in a script of 4 lines of code, including one
echo and the sheebang.

Apart from that, note that expr only deals with integers, which makes
it very limited.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |