[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU cpio - savannah.gnu.org

From: gray
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU cpio - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 04:07:06 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sergey Poznyakoff <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNU cpio
System name: cpio
Type: GNU

GNU cpio is an archiver program that handles cpio and tar archives.

I have recently become its maintainer. The RCS archive of its

sources lives in my home on fencepost.gnu.org: ~gray/cpio-rcs.tar.gz

If it is possible, I would like these files to be copied

to the CVS repository. If any questions arise, please contact

me at <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
RMS appointed me as a maintainer for GNU cpio on 2003-11-01.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/