[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Quickest path in Mass Transportatio

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Quickest path in Mass Transportation -
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:17:37 +0100

address@hidden a tapoté :

> A package was submitted to
> Daniel ferenci <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Quickest path in Mass Transportation
> System name: masstrans
> Type: non-GNU
> MassTrans is a complex project to build an application with a Web interface
> which finds the quickest path within a mass transportation system.
> It contains Perl fetching (from internet to html files) and parsing scripts
> (from html files into database), SQL and PL scripts for maintaining the
> database, PHP and HTML scripts for the Web GUI, and C++ files for the core
> application.
> demo site:
> download url:

Unable to resolve

address@hidden ~]$ dig

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>>
;; global options:  printcmd

While the DNS server I use is up

address@hidden ~]$ dig

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>>
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 4, ADDITIONAL: 3

;                  IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:           43200   IN      A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:           43200   IN      NS           43200   IN      NS           43200   IN      NS           43200   IN      NS

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:    109640  IN      A    59073   IN      A    110477  IN      A

;; Query time: 65 msec
;; WHEN: Mon Nov 17 13:17:40 2003
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 194

I'm afraid that this mail will have troubles to get thru.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:              |
  | Computing Homepage:           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |  |