Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Rising Humans - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Rising Humans - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:02:43 +0100

TheMaster <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: Rising Humans
System name: risinghumans
Type: non-GNU

This is a game project using the Stratagus engine..
the is RTS ( Real Time Stratagy )..
the game uses PNG graphics & WAV sounds and it is customizable.
the game has a site right now http://risinghumans.netfirms.com

Hello,

I'm evaluating your project for approval. You need to provide some source code (even incomplete and non-compiling) so I can validate its licensing scheme. Please also include a link to Stratagus and its license. You will have to re-submit your project with the same interface as soon as you have the missing information. Regards,

Vincent