[Savannah-hackers] [support #102620] Files goes to

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102620] Files goes to
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:50:54 -0500

Support Request #102620, was updated on dim 23.11.2003 à 23:04
You can respond by visiting:

Category: Hosted Projects Download Area

By: yeupou
Date: mar 25.11.2003 à 10:50
Logged In: YES
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3; Linux; i686)

Hi, there is no download area on Savannah for gnu
projects, they have to use the usual procedure of

By: karl