Re: [Savannah-hackers] can't do moderaton this week

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] can't do moderaton this week
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:13:10 +0100

Rudy Gevaert wrote:
Hello

Could somebody handle moderation this week for me?  I was going to do
it this afternoon, but I have to go to the doctor now.

Mathieu is busy with the transition, Loic is also busy; Jaime, can you handle this ? If I don't get an answer in the next 12h, I'll assume I'm still the moderator in charge for this week.