[Savannah-hackers] [support #102582] [waiting for software update] broke

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102582] [waiting for software update] broken link in /my to SR
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:19:05 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[support #102582] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: nttWed 11/26/2003 at 12:19 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #102582] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Hankin Chick
On: Thu 11/06/2003 at 11:49

Category:  Web Interface

Original Submission:
I'm having problems logging in via ssh to savannah, I

registered the rsa1 pub key yesterday and I can't login.

debug1: Connecting to subversions.gnu.org

[199.232.41.2] port 22.

debug1: Connection established.

debug1: identity file /home/hankin/.ssh/for_non_gnu type 0

debug1: Remote protocol version 1.99, remote software

version OpenSSH_3.4p1 Debian 1:3.4p1-1.woody.2.1

debug1: match: OpenSSH_3.4p1 Debian 1:3.4p1-1.woody.2.1

pat OpenSSH_3.2*,OpenSSH_3.3*,OpenSSH_3.4*,OpenSSH_3.5*

debug1: Local version string SSH-1.5-OpenSSH_3.7.1p2

debug1: Waiting for server public key.

debug1: Received server public key (768 bits) and host

key (1024 bits).

debug1: Host 'subversions.gnu.org' is known and matches

the RSA1 host key.

debug1: Found key in /home/hankin/.ssh/known_hosts:44

debug1: Encryption type: 3des

debug1: Sent encrypted session key.

debug1: Installing crc compensation attack detector.

debug1: Received encrypted confirmation.

debug1: Trying RSA authentication with key

'/home/hankin/.ssh/for_non_gnu'

debug1: Server refused our key.

debug1: Doing challenge response authentication.

debug1: No challenge.

debug1: Doing password authentication.

address@hidden's password:

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sat 11/08/2003 at 11:08       By: niknah

ok, maybe i've been visiting the wrong url...

What's the difference between nongnu.org & gnu.org?

When I the nongnu.org version...

https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/

I end up getting this url which doesn't work in "my support

requests"...

https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&group_id=11&support_id=102582

it works fine when i visit https://savannah.gnu.org/my/

Date: Sat 11/08/2003 at 10:34       By: yeupou

Hi,

I'm unable to reproduce your problem, so it is pretty hard
to help you.

This link work for me:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&group_id=11&support_id=102582

It is maybe a bug in your browser or in Savannah. In the
second case, it should mean that it is already fixed in
the development branch, as this part of the code as been
replaced.

Date: Fri 11/07/2003 at 22:30       By: niknah

the ssh problem seems to be fixed now, thx

There's a problem with the link in "my personal page" -> "my

support requests"

The link just takes me to the list of all support requests

instead of mine...

http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&group_id=11&support_id=102582

it works when I use...

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailsupport&support_id=102582&group_id=11