Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Aide à l'édition de textes complex

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Aide à l'édition de textes complexes - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:29:36 +0100

nicolas friedli <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: Aide à l'édition de textes complexes
System name: theolaide
Type: non-GNU

Hello,

I'm evaluating your project for approval. The GPL has been designed for source code, the GNU Free Documentation License would be more suitable for your work (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html). If you agree with the FDL terms, I can register your project with this very licence, just let me know.

  Regards,

Vincent